Friday, May 8, 2009

.:abOut mySeLf:.

i think i'm juz back to be real asrul now..if b4, i'm juz writing all the crappy things n not from what i'm thinking n feeling of..n now, i'm back..coz lately, too many things ruining my life..but its not my academic matters, its peoples..

i dunno what their intention toward me n i dont want to talk bout them here..let juz me myself know bout it, but i juz want to share with you one thing..i'm not such a good person or frenz oso, but i'm always holding my self for not doing bad things to others, so they dun do the same thing to me..coz i'm always remember this phrase "what u give, u get back"..so its better for me to stay as i am..n not become the other character or an actor..huhu

i hope i'll be strong enough to face it..n i am..coz this is my third time facing the same situations..myb all the things happened cn make me really deeply knowing how they were..n always mind my step..

8 comments:

ada said...

3rd time?
apa terjadi? share sikit...
jom gaduh dgn org tu! haha

asrulnizam said...

haha..xpe2, lets me settle myself..huhu
thanx neway..

dEwi bLa bLa said...

1st and 2nd bila pulak??

just be urself la asrul.. orrrr...
be like me! hahahahahha a rockstar [kecoooo!]

asrulnizam said...

oopss..korg mmg x penah tau pun..biar la rahsia..hahaha

zah said...

awk mrh ngn sape.?

ada said...

biarlah rahsia..
mnyampah i!

diyadeary said...

Z ke?

dEwi bLa bLa said...

rahsia ke?? abis sem pon rahsia lg ke?