Monday, December 29, 2008

..TAG??..

I've no idea what this tag is actually for..but my frenz ask me to do it..so juz lets do it..

This tag needs me to provide the questions with 2 answers. It's pretty easy, so I'm gonna do it now without further awaits.

Two names you go by
1. Adik
2. Asrul

Two things you are wearing right now
1. College project T-shirt (2nd Stove)
2. Kain pelikat

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. not sure
2.not sure

Two things you did last night just before bed
1. kacau my jnr at BBG
2. try to upload pic on facebook

Two things you ate today
1. not yet
2. not yet

Two people you just spoke with
1. ayeen
2. syud
(both sms-ing)

Two things you are doing tomorrow
1. heading 4 thesis problem
2. welcome to new semester..

Two longest car rides
1. from KL to Kelantan
2. from Kelantan to Terengganu then KL

Two favourite beverages
1. apple
2. ice lemon tea

2+1 persons who are chosen to do this tag
1. Ayeen 2. Dewi 3. Marinata

so, I've finish it..and ermmmm..still got no idea..hahaha

neway..i'am wishing all muslim "SELAMAT TAHUN BARU MAAL HIJRAH"..may this maal hijrah give us a new spirit n strength..I'allah, do our best 4 dis new year..

6 comments:

K-RuN said...

kena wat gak ke ni???

asrulnizam said...

kena ar..i've tag u..huhu

dEwi bLa bLa said...

adududududu..

marinata said...

alamak! nama beta jua tersenarai. nasib badan.huahua =D

diyadeary said...

main2 mcm buliten! ahaha.. have fun!

diyadeary said...

thank you.. :)