Sunday, March 15, 2009

.:beRceLaRu:.

..lately, my life turn to super duper messy life..huhu..

a lot of things need to be done n oso things to think..hurmm..myb outside is looking pretty gud, but how bout inside??nobody know rite..only me myself feel it..

need to prepare 4 d test (prepare ke??), assgmnt, lab, thesis problem n etc..all those thing, turn me into busy mode although my class is not so pack, but mostly everyday 10 am-5.30pm i'll be available in lab..doing my thesis experiment..so terrible..need to wait until d machine stop cutting the workpiece n then bla..bla..bla..huh, quiet boring..

moreover, with every week assgmnt need to setttle n hand it on time..oowh no..no time to rest anymore..final year is not ur free time year, no more time to enjoy for the last time b4 u jump into carrier life, although ur crdt hrs is the less one, but u have a lot of work to be done..if b4 we (me+coursemate) cn go out for hanging around after class or during our free time, but now no more hanging2 one..everyone seems 'berkejaran' to settle their own problem regarding thesis exp n etc..

so, when our body become exhausted, then our mind become emotionally unstable..every simple thing looks like a very big problem to us..i mean ME!!huhu..myb nobody around me realize it (i dunno if there some of them noticed it), but i dun care, coz they never turn me into any worst situation, me myself turn my life into the super duper messy one..n the way ME handle it..by being a 'sleeping beauty' juz rite after back frm lab or class..n avoid to face the person dat can turn me into trouble..hehe..juz being a hepy person 24/7, n oso try to think positively all d time..n by doing dat..it makes me more OK n OK n OK n OK..but smtime, KO..hahaha

however, as MALAY always said.."biar apa pun yg terjadi, hidup tetap perlu diteruskan"..hahaha..i like this phrase..no matter what, is there a solution beside all things happened..depend on us to count on it..

2 comments:

satu H empat N said...

i do agree with u cz now there's no more time for me n my course mate to hang around anymore..just like u n ur course mate...

well i guess it's a preparation for us though u might not like it..it just happen to everybody.

chill~
appreciate every moment in ur life..it may not be repeated again~

diyadeary said...

even though i'm not really a "final year" student, i still feel it asrul.. waa...

only a month plus left beb! :(
sedihnye..